No two financial plans are the same, especially taking into account different stages of life.
A person in their 30s will need very different advice from a person in their 60s.
Young to mid-life
You are establishing and building your career and perhaps starting a family.
You may be looking at:
- getting married
- further education
- first home purchase
- having children
- income protection
- car purchase – car loan, cash, salary packaging
- efficient use and set up of debt
- better use of income, managing your money better
- defining lifestyle goals
- savings for holidays, lifestyle items
- starting up or purchasing a business